** PLEASE POP A NOTE IN ORDER COMMENTS WITH YOUR PRINT CHOICE OR WE WILL CHOOSE ONE AT RANDOM FOR YOU **
If you are looking to give terry square nappies a go then we have the perfect kit for you to get started.
Our bundles include;
2 x 100% cotton terry squares 60 x 60cm
1 x Little Lamb Nappy Fastener
1 x Plus sized Elinfant Wrap in a print of your choice.
Terry Square information;
- White Bots range from Bright Bots is made from 100% Cotton Soft Terry Towelling
- Size 60cm x 60cm (320g)
- Very High Quality Terries
WhiteBots Terry Squares make an excellent value and versatile cloth nappy system. These are more absorbent and superior quality to the thin cotton terry squares you will find on the high street. These are lovely and fluffy. Thick & Thirsty!
These are brilliant nappies which have been used for generations.
Gentle Machine Wash. Do Not Bleach or Dry Clean. Line Dry or Warm Tumble Dry.
Elinfant Wrap Information;
These plus size nappy wrap covers are a generous fit nappy cover ideal for fitting over a fitted nappy, terry towelling or flat. Plenty of room for boosting your usual nappies whilst still remaining slim on the bum. Making them suitable for both day and night time use.
If your little one is struggling to fit into a BTP wrap then these are your answer!
* Double gusset to help prevent leaks.
* PUL tummy panel for tummy sleepers. This is in the form of a flap so you can also pop inserts under the front flap for a really quick and easy nappy change.
* Soft binding for delicate skin and elasticated back giving the ultimate fit and comfort.
* Crossover snaps and adjustable rise poppers helps get the perfect fit for your baby.
* Suitable for babies and toddlers from 10kg - 25kg approximately
Little Lamb Nappy Fastener Information;
Little Lamb Nappy Fasteners are a safe alternative to a nappy pin.
How to use your nappy fastener.
1) Hook one side of your fastener to the nappy just above one leg whilst holding the nappy in place.
2) Stretch your fastener across to the other side and hook onto the fabric above the other leg.
3) Pull your fastener down to catch on the fabric between the legs creating a Y shape.
Nappy nippers are a great alternative to the traditional metal safety pins.
Now the nappy is secured in a safe and well balanced manner providing a high degree of containment without the risk of baby being poked by pins.
Your Nappy Fastener can be washed with warm water and should last for years.